This flavorful chicken recipe is super easy to put together.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Open the Instant Pot’s top lid and switch it on.
- Add the ingredients except for the chicken; gently stir to mix well.
Add the chicken.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Click on “POULTRY” function; set timer to 15 mins.
- After cooking time is done with, press “CANCEL” setting. Click “QPR”
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the recipe.