Here’s a restaurant-quality dish that you can easily replicate at home. It is delicious but easy to make, and all the ingredients are very affordable as well.
delicious but easy to make, and all the ingredients are very affordable as well.
Preparation time: 12 hours 35 minutes
Serving Size: 2 people
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp crushed pepper flakes (Red)
- 1 tbsp oregano (dried)
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (broken to half)
- 8 cloves crushed or grated garlic
- 1 pc zested lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. steak of choice (21 inches thick)
1. In a container, place the steaks and add in the ground black pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, rosemary sprigs, garlic, zested lemon, and olive oil.
2. Massage each side of the steak with the herbs and spices. Cover the container, place it on the refrigerator, and marinate for 12 hours or to 2 days.
3. Remove the marinated heat and rest it at room temperature.
4. Place the grill to medium heat. Once the steak is warm, tap the steak with a towel or a tissue to dry it. Sprinkle with kosher salt all the sides of the steak.
5. Place the steak on the medium heated grill. Grill each side for 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness.
6. Remove the steak and set it aside for 5-10 minutes. Slice the steak and serve.