Enjoy the incredible flavor of simple tomato sauce made from simple easyto, get ingredients like tomatoes, white pepper, red onion, and olive oil.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- Add the olive oil inside to the ramekins by spraying.
Then, make sure to beat the eggs into every ramekin.
- Mix the paprika, white pepper, fresh dill, and salt together in the mixing bowl.
- Ensure to stir the mixture gently as you mix.
- Follow this by cutting the red onion into the mix.
- Cut the tomatoes into the small pieces and then mix the pieces with the onion.
- Once again, stir the mixture gently and well.
- Then sprinkle tomato mixture on the eggs.
- Add spice mixture and move the eggs to the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the Instant Pot to STEAM mode.
- Cook the dish for about 5 minutes before removing the dish from the Instant.
- Pot and let it chill for a while.
- Serve the dish immediately.