Cajun Rosemary Chicken
This delicious chicken recipe takes less than an hour to put together.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 yellow onion, make quarters
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium chicken
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Season the chicken using garlic salt, pepper, & Cajun seasoning. Stuff the lemon, onion, and rosemary in the chicken’s cavity.
- Open the Instant Pot’s top lid and switch it on.
- Click “SAUTE” function; add the oil in it & allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the meat; and cook till brown from all sides.
- Add the broth; gently stir to mix well.
- Close top lid to create a locked chamber; make sure that safety valve is in locking position.
- Click “MANUAL” function; timer to 25 mins.3
- After cooking time is done with, click “CANCEL” setting. Click “NPR”
- Slowly open the lid, remove in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the recipe.