Fruity Pasta Salad
Servings per Recipe: 6
- 8 oz. medium pasta shells
- 1 C. nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 C. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (11 oz.) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 C. red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 C. green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 C. celery, sliced
- 1/2-3/4 C. black walnut
1. In a pan of the salted boiling water, cook the pasta as directed on the package.
2. Drain the pasta and place into a bowl.
3. Keep aside to cool.
4. In another bowl, add the honey, yogurt and orange juice concentrate and mix until well
5. In the bowl of the pasta, add the remaining ingredients except oranges and yogurt mixture
and toss to combine well.
6. Add the oranges and gently, toss to combine.
7. Cover the bowl and refrigerate to chill completely.
8. Enjoy chilled.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 min