Servings per Recipe: 6
Calories 618 kcal
Carbohydrates 46.4 g
Cholesterol 68 mg
Fat 38.4 g
Protein 22.8 g
Sodium 980 mg
- 2 cups spiral pasta
1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1 (7 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 tbsps sour cream
1. Cook pasta in salty boiling water for about 10 minutes until tender before draining it.
2. Cook ground beef in a large skillet for about 10 minutes or until you see that it is no longer pink from the center before stirring in taco seasoning.
3. Coat mixture of pasta and beef with mixture lettuce, French dressing, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, onion and corn chips very thoroughly before refrigerating for at least 2 hours.
4. Add some sour cream at the top before serving.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins