Broccoli Chicken Stew
Chicken and cauliflower stew with broccoli.
Makes: 5 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 whole chicken
- 10 ounce broccoli
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Season the chicken with salt. Set aside.
- Open the Instant Pot’s top lid and switch it on.
- Click “SAUTE” cooking function; add the oil in it and allow it to heat.
- In the pot, add the onions; cook until turns translucent, 3-4 mins.
- Add the tomato; cook for 5 mins, stirring constantly.
- Add the other ingredients; mix well.
- Close top lid & make sure that the safety valve is in a locking position.
- Then, find & press “MANUAL” cooking function; timer to 30 mins.
- After the time is over, click “CANCEL” setting.
- Click “NPR” cooking function.
- Slowly open the lid, take out the cooked recipe in serving plates or serving bowls and enjoy the recipe.