UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori 2 is a mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship that took place on June 12, 2021 at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, United States.
Adesanya is set to defend his UFC middleweight title this Saturday, June 12, when he faces #3 contender Marvin Vettori for the second time.
Israel rose to great heights following his split decision victory against Vettori in 2018 and went on to become the undisputed 185-pound champion when he knocked out Robert Whittaker in 2019.
Vettori has climbed up the rankings with big wins against Kevin Holland and Jack Hermansson most recently.
How are you going to see this combat?
Cable firm DSTV exhibits the match reside on SuperSport. Dem will start broadcasting key card occasions on Sunday from 3 a.m. for SuperSport Motion and SuperSport Selection 3 (DStv channels 201, 210 and 208).
1- Go to the ESPN web site.
2- Observe the directions on the web page to login and entry the order web page.
3- Log in and click on on “Get Now”.
4- Observe the on-screen directions to finish your order.
UFC 263 fight card
- Israel Adesanya def. Marvin Vettori via unanimous decision to retain middleweight title (50-45, 50-45, 50-45).
- Brandon Moreno def. Deiveson Figueiredo for flyweight title via 3rd-round submission (2:26).
- Leon Edwards def. Nate Diaz via unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 49-46).
- Belal Muhammad def. Demian Maia via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28).
- Paul Craig def. Jamahal Hill via 1st-round TKO (1:59).
- Brad Riddell def. Drew Dober via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Eryk Anders def. Darren Stewart via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27).
- Lauren Murphy def. Joanne Calderwood via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29).
- Movsar Evloev def. Hakeem Dawodu via unanimous decision (29-27 29-27, 29-27).
Fight Pass prelims
- Pannie Kianzad def. Alexis Davis via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
- Terrance McKinney def. Matt Frevola via 1st-round KO (:07).
- Steven Peterson def. Chase Hooper via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
- Fares Ziam def. Luigi Vendramini via majorty decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-28).
- Carlos Felipe def. Jake Collier via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29).
UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori schedule
UFC 263 is this Saturday, June 12, in Glendale, Arizona. The preliminary action starts at 6 pm ET / 3 pm PT and runs all the way through until the pay-per-view main card commences at the standard time of 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT.
- UFC 263 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View
- UFC 263 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- UFC 263 early prelims start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
UFC 263 combat card, odds
Odds through William Hill Sportsbook
- Israel Adesanya (c) -260 vs. Marvin Vettori +210, middleweight championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) -190 vs. Brandon Moreno +160, flyweight championship
- Leon Edwards -550 vs. Nate Diaz +400, welterweight
- Belal Muhammad -220 vs. Demian Maia +180, welterweight
- Jamahal Hill -270 vs. Paul Craig +220, mild heavyweight
- Drew Dober -150 vs. Brad Riddell +125, light-weight
- Eryk Anders -150 vs. Darren Stewart +125, mild heavyweight
- Joanne Calderwood -140 vs. Lauren Murphy +120, ladies’s flyweight
- Movsar Evloev -240 vs. Hakeem Dawodu +200, featherweight
- Pannie Kianzad -200 vs. Alexis Davis +170, ladies’s bantamweight
- Matt Frevola -220 vs. Terrance McKinney +180, light-weight
- Steven Peterson -120 vs. Chase Hooper +100, featherweight
- Fares Ziam -135 vs. Luigi Vendramini +115, light-weight
- Carlos Felipe -175 vs. Jake Collier +150, heavyweight